SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Get Owned
Get Owned

Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) Empty
PostSubject: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:17 am

Username: Get Owned

Which position you want:Co-Owner, Administrator, Moderator

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: I just started today and i plan to be very active on these forums and in game.

Any infractions against your account: Nope i have not gotten Warned, Banned, Or Muted

What you have done for the server: Server isnt up

People who have suggested you for staff: Nobody found this on Youtube

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : Yes, actually i have. I was actually an Owner once on a server that i made. But it got shutdown. I have never been A Co-Owner ever even though i would love to be one. I have been an Administrator 10-15 times throughout my whole time playing RSPS's. I have been Moderator basically on Every server that i have ever played.

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : If i ever caught someone breaking the rules i have my method. My method is 3 warnings and then a consequence. Basically like baseball 3 strikes and your out. This is a good/ non-harsh method to deal with players who like to break the rules. If the player continues to break the rules after i have issued a consequence then he will have a more worse Consequence or a possible leaving of the Forums / Server.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to?
If i ever had to donate to the server in the time of crisis i would. At the moment i do not have any Cash on me because of some problems in real life. I love to help out servers that treat me with some respect and actually appreaciate my donation. I also like to know that the money i donate isnt just going into someones pocket just for the heck of it. I only donate to help out a server in need of it.

I hope this was Good

Sincerely,
Get Owned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ii360modders
King of the Forums !
King of the Forums !
ii360modders

PostSubject: Re: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:50 am

Nice Application Smile

Pending approval Keep Checking The Promotions / Demotions Section

-ii360Modders
Back to top Go down
https://saradominscape.forumotion.com
Get Owned
Get Owned

PostSubject: Thanks   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks for the promotion you wont regret it i promise you that. Also try and add a chatbox to the forums bc it will make it easier to chat with the players and staff
Back to top Go down
ii360modders
King of the Forums !
King of the Forums !
ii360modders

PostSubject: Re: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:59 am

I hope i dont But if i see you do anything Bad You will get demoted
Back to top Go down
Get Owned
Get Owned

PostSubject: Re: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:00 am

See me doing anything bad? Lol i cant do anything bad because i am Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ii360modders
King of the Forums !
King of the Forums !
ii360modders

PostSubject: Re: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:06 am

Look at your Messages
Back to top Go down
Jay :3
Jay :3

PostSubject: Cool hope you get it bro!   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Hope you get it man! i like the application! Good luck!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )   Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Owned Application ( Someone Deleted My Old One )
Page 1 of 1