SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xlr's staff app.. (application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xlrdarkfox

xlr's staff app.. (application) Empty
PostSubject: xlr's staff app.. (application)   xlr's staff app.. (application) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi, i don't know if you have staff or if you don't.. you need it, or you don't... either way i'm submitting one, because i believe i would be a good staff member.. i have been a staff (moderator) on many servers and admin on 2 all of which have been offline or deleted....(i guess they never "took off") anyways i would love to be moderator or admin on this server for several reasons and they are the following: 1) i believe i would make the server easier for new players 2)I will look out for bugs/dupes/hacks/noclipers (without hesitating they will be jailed or banned depending on how serious there offence was.) 3) I DO obey the rules and i WILL not argue with higher staff than myself ex. if i get mod i won't argue with admins; co's; or the owner.... i've learned from past experience that they more you listen the more you learn, and the more you learn the better person you become...

AS SOON as i get on i will start leveling and helping people... possibly make a video not sure ... if so it won't be for a couple hours, i need to get a "Feel" for the server.

Last edited by xlrdarkfox on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X Midnight
Admin
Admin
X Midnight

PostSubject: Re: xlr's staff app.. (application)   xlr's staff app.. (application) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

its looking pretty good but we will decide later on Smile thankyou for posting
Back to top Go down
http://saradominscape.tk/
X Midnight
Admin
Admin
X Midnight

PostSubject: Re: xlr's staff app.. (application)   xlr's staff app.. (application) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:22 pm

That is good i will discuss this with Morgan
Back to top Go down
http://saradominscape.tk/
xlrdarkfox

PostSubject: Re: xlr's staff app.. (application)   xlr's staff app.. (application) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am

thank you for mod dude.. i owe u.. i'll pay u back by being good on server and being an outstanding moderator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xlr's staff app.. (application)   xlr's staff app.. (application) Empty

Back to top Go down

xlr's staff app.. (application)
Page 1 of 1