SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jason

Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Username: jason

Which position you want: Administrator/Moderator

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: I have played since, 11/06/2011 time : 12:50

Any infractions against your account: no

What you have done for the server: I have not yet completed anything for the server, but I hope to bring new ideas to the server every day.

People who have suggested you for staff: Nobody yet has been kind enough to suggest me, however I am new to the server and I will be helping as many people as I can.

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : I have had plenty experience being Head Administrator, Administrator, Moderator and a co-owner. I have had alot of experience with 5 different servers+ I will not say the name on this forum however, becuase it may drive people away from the server, so please ask me in game or in XAT for the names. (Staff Only)

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : If I wasn't staff then I would video them and send the video to the appropriate staff member. If I was a staff member I would take the appropriate action into making them stop.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to ? : I would donate if the server depended on it. I get some money every month on the 16th so I could donate a bit on that date or later if i havnt spent it..

Thank you reading my staff application. (SARADOMINSCAPE)

Jason
Back to top Go down
X Midnight
Admin
Admin
X Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 pm

this is the best so far and i am willing to accept this post i will update you on which staff you will be playing as mean while please be patient for my reply thankyou
Back to top Go down
http://saradominscape.tk/
jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Thank you very much for the compliment. I will try to be very good as staff member (If i get one) and i will do everything on this game in interest of the server. I have alot of games and pking ideas which you and Morgan may like to hear about, and get started on coding it. I have played a game called SSglory. I made them a mini-game, which has attracted over 60 players. Every day people are on the mini-game playing it with all others.

Well, I am pending on your decision, thanks for taking your time to reply to my application, jason.
Back to top Go down
X Midnight
Admin
Admin
X Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Jason i will be giving you Mod But it will be a trial as mod and see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Thank you very much, I will be doing as much good as I can for the server, and hopefully the server will be better off. I will be posting on other apps and other places on the forums, to give my views and opinions. Thank you for Mod. (Pmod)

Jason.

P>S> Does this mean I will be given moderator on the XAT chatbox?
Back to top Go down
X Midnight
Admin
Admin
X Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

yes it will and can you come into the chat box please i need to speak to u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator   Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason - Application for Admin/Moderator
Page 1 of 1