SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atlantis171

Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.   Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Username: atlantis171

Which position you want: moderator, admin, or co-owner.

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: I have been on the forums for a few days, as they have only been up for a while.

Any infractions against your account: i have no bans mutes or strikes on my account or on any other rsps's.

What you have done for the server: nothing yet, as the server is not up, but if givin the opertunity, i will help make this server one of the best servers out there and help make it fun for all players new and old.

People who have suggested you for staff: You did actualy on Chaoticscape. i was helping you get your launcher.app going for the new server. you were on the account called Morgan.

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : yes. i have been a administrator about 4 times in the past. once for silab garza, once for crisisx, once for revolutionxpk, and once for masterpkz. i have been doing this for quite a while and am hoping to help you make your server the best out there.

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : i would give them two warnings. as the fist two times they have the option stop he act theyr doing, as sometimes they dont know theyr breaking a rule, such as farcasting in some cases, an the third time is when they either gt muted or jailed depending on the offence.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to ? Of course, all the servers i have been admin or moderator for i have donated to. if the serve is in a crisis or short on money and might get shut down, i have been known to donate nicely to help keep the server going.

Thanks, i hope you find my application acceptable and let me help make your server a success. (=
Back to top Go down
ii360modders
King of the Forums !
King of the Forums !
ii360modders

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.   Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:33 am

Look at the Applications for the CO-Owner App
Back to top Go down
https://saradominscape.forumotion.com
atlantis171

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.   Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

what do you mean? i used the application base that you provided. is what your talking about different? if so please tell me where i can find what your talking about because i cannot find it.
Back to top Go down
jason

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.   Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm

In the forums on the staff application, is a co-owner app. If you are going for admin or lower then you have done the right thing. but if your going for higher then you have not done it right. But on the other hand I found your application very interesting, and thought that you would help make this server more of a success. You look very promising so I will be putting my recommendations in for you.

Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.   Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantis171's moderator admin/co-owner position application.
Page 1 of 1