SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dans Mod / Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Dan

Dans Mod / Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Dans Mod / Admin Application   Dans Mod / Admin Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:55 am

The Mod / Admin Application :

Username: When Server is on i will try to be called Dan If not Canyoukillit

Which position you want: Mod Or Admin

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: 2 Days

Any infractions against your account: None

What you have done for the server: The server isnt up but if you need help i can help because i know a little coding and can make customs and i can make banners and stuff for websites.

People who have suggested you for staff: no one coz this has been up for few days and server isnt up

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : i have had 2 mods and 1 admin

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : depending on what they were doing
If It was a spammer I would would warn them twice then give them a temporary mute
For A glitcher i would give them 3 warnings and then a ban.
For A hacker (hacking items and no clip etc) I would give them 3 warnings and then a ban and they ask permission for a ipban.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to ? I dont have any money so i cant.

Back to top Go down
ii360modders
King of the Forums !
King of the Forums !
ii360modders

PostSubject: Re: Dans Mod / Admin Application   Dans Mod / Admin Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:15 am

Dan wrote:

Username: When Server is on i will try to be called Dan If not Canyoukillit

Which position you want: Mod Or Admin

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: 2 Days

Any infractions against your account: None

What you have done for the server: The server isnt up but if you need help i can help because i know a little coding and can make customs and i can make banners and stuff for websites.

People who have suggested you for staff: no one coz this has been up for few days and server isnt up

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : i have had 2 mods and 1 admin

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : depending on what they were doing
If It was a spammer I would would warn them twice then give them a temporary mute
For A glitcher i would give them 3 warnings and then a ban.
For A hacker (hacking items and no clip etc) I would give them 3 warnings and then a ban and they ask permission for a ipban.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to ? I dont have any money so i cant.

i would improve this :

"For A hacker (hacking items and no clip etc) I would give them 3 warnings and then a ban and they ask permission for a ipban."

Ipban them straight away no warnings
Back to top Go down
https://saradominscape.forumotion.com
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dans Mod / Admin Application   Dans Mod / Admin Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:22 am

kk thank you for the feedback now i know i will do that its just that i wanted to know what fair was in your opinion
Back to top Go down
Jay :3
Jay :3

PostSubject: Re: Dans Mod / Admin Application   Dans Mod / Admin Application EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Dan wrote:

Personally i wouldn't give a spammer a warning just a plain out mute straight up... Because if they're spamming for another server they aren't going to stay to play the game, they want people to go to their server. But anyway Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dans Mod / Admin Application   Dans Mod / Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dans Mod / Admin Application
Page 1 of 1