SaradominScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Runescape private server for mac and windows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jens
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Username: Jens

Which position you want: I would really love Admin, but then again i would also love moderator, so thats up to you Razz. (if i get pending approval)

How long have you been playing the game/ Forums: Not very long but i have been playing SilabGarza for about 5 months, and i really enjoyed it, but i am looking for something new and this looks like a very fun and interesting server, so i would really like to help out on the community and also play Smile

Any infractions against your account: there have been no infractions to my account and i hope that in the near fututre there wont be Razz

What you have done for the server: I have helped the community and i have also done some advertising at my school.

People who have suggested you for staff: n/a

Have you Had any Experience as a Mod / Admin : In fact yes, i have, my friend had a server called Nolifescape but he took it down because he didnt have time to run it and it didnt have a very big playerbase, but i was admin for that server, so i have had experience.

What would you do if you caught someone Breaking Rules? : If Someone was breaking the rules i would probably take the right action but also run it through if either the founder or admin is online but i would either mute them or ban them.

Would you Donate to the Server if you Had to ?
Of Course i Would it seems like a great server and i would love to donate to help the server.

EXTRA INFO----------------------------------------------------

I have been playing runescaoe for about 4 years and im also 17 so i am mature, i think im the right guy for mod/admin because i just games and commitement and i also try to help the community asmuch as possible.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1